On Friday, May 17th, 2024, girls and women from around the region, and country, will converge on World Of Women TV(WOWTV) for an exciting day of six sensational, action-packed virtual forums, featuring discussions on: Roe -v- Wade, Domestic Violence, Work/Life Balance, Women’s Retirement, Coping With Bullies, Millenials.
On Saturday, May 18th, 2024, girls and women from around the region, and country, will converge in Atlanta, Georgia for one day – three sensational, action-packed sessions, featuring:
- Babies and Mothers Pavilion(Mind, Body, Spirit drawing on the needs of babies, toddlers, and mothers from intervention to pregnancy to delivery to postpartum blues to healthcare/wellness access)
- Tweens and Teens Pavilion(Mind, Body, Spirit connecting tweens and teens to educational and lifestyle needs, body image, bullying, self-esteem, understanding new responsibilities, social pressures, early puberty, puberty, new interests)
- Millennials Pavilion(Mind, Body, Spirit connecting millennials to higher education ,employment choices , and healthcare/wellness access)
- Work Life Pavilion(Mind, Body, Spirit connecting seasoned workforce with changes in direction, parity, education, telecommuting, and healthcare/wellness access)
- Retirement Pavilion(Mind, Body, Spirit connecting the retiring and retirees to retirement choices, keeping active, travel, money management, life insurance, and healthcare/wellness access)
- Technology Pavilion(Mind, Body, Spirit connecting all ages to the future, educational technology, information technology, nanotechnology, biotechnology, cognitive science, psychotechnology, robotics, artificial intelligence, and more)
- Plenary sessions comprising keynote presentations and panel discussions
- Sessions presenting academic papers, tutorials, updates and product briefs
- An exposition that provides an opportunity for exhibitors to demonstrate new technologies and promote their products and services to attendees
- Celebrity Participation(stars, chefs, dignitaries)
Women bring their friends, daughters, mothers, sisters, and grandmothers to the show to learn about new products and services, healthcare, work-life balance, retirement options, and a lot of fun. We create an advertising and marketing campaign that includes TV, print, radio, mobile and social media to insure that women in Atlanta, and the surrounding areas know that the World Of Women has arrived. There is also a dedicated public relations campaign with the Sheraton Hotel and area CVBs that work closely with local media, churches, chambers, and non-profit organizations for coverage both in advance and during the show.